May 3 – An Evening with CNBC Anchor Maria Bartiromo, Author of “10 Laws of Enduring Success”
What do Condoleezza Rice, Joe Torre, Bill Gates, Goldie Hawn, Mary Hart, Garry Kasparov, and Jack Welch have in common? All have talked at length with Maria Bartiromo about business, the world and their surprising, inspiring and uncommon ideas about the meaning of success.
PACE UNIVERSITY MEDIA ALERT – Monday, May 3, 6 PM
An Evening with CNBC Anchor Maria Bartiromo
Author of “10 Laws of Enduring Success”
Talk and Book Signing, FREE and Open to the Public
During bullish, optimistic periods, people seem to ride an upward wave with ease and confidence. The tangible evidence is right there for all to see …in their jobs, bank accounts, homes, families, and the admiration of their peers.
But it is a fact of life that success, once earned, is not necessarily there to stay.
As Bartiromo watched the financial drama from her front-row seat at the New York Stock Exchange, she began to reassess the meaning of success and wondered:
* Is there a definition of success that you can have permanently–in spite of the turmoil in your life, your job, or your bank account?
* What are the intangibles that can’t be measured or counted?
* What are the qualities that aren’t reflected in your title or on your business card?
* How can you remain successful even when the worst things happen to you?
* Is it possible to build success from failure?
* What is success? How do you get it, and how do you keep it?
Join us to learn the answers to these questions … and more.
Who: Maria Bartiromo is the anchor of CNBC’s “Closing Bell with Maria Bartiromo” and host and managing editor of the nationally syndicated “Wall Street Journal Report with Maria Bartiromo,” which was also recently rated the most watched financial news program in America.
What: Talk and Book Signing, “10 Laws of Enduring Success” written by Maria Bartiromo and Catherine Whitney
When: Monday, May 3, 6 to 8 pm
Where: Pace University, One Pace Plaza (across from City Hall), Spruce Street Entrance, B-Level, Multipurpose Room
MEDIA CONTACT: Samuella Becker, Pace Public Information, email@example.com, 212-346-1637 or 917-734-5172